Python Django Vue Tailwind Digital Ocean
I wanted to upgrade this site to use Dynamic content, and when I decided to rewrite RecHelper I thought this site would be a good testing site for the transition. Because both RecHelper.com and ghuinker.com used similar infrastructures, and I was moving both sites from netlify.com to Digital Ocean, I decided to give a trial run with this site. I rewrote this site using my Django-Vue-Tailwind Skelton and finished in about 2 full days of work. I was incredibly happy with the results and I am excited for the transition of RecHelper to a server and mono-repo!